четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Veracity In Bloom

For the record...

If I love you the way you KNOW I do, and you throw 3 Sazeracs in me….

Im going to actually need you to fuck me before you leave….

Um…. yeah….

Not doing so is just cruel punishment. In your case, I can’t really say unusual, but definitely cruel.

Twice this week you leave me like this…. I’m trying my best not to make you feel objectified, but fuck! A girls gotta get laid after…. that…..

Audio



Audio



"Champagne from a can with the straw attached means its...



"Champagne from a can with the straw attached means its the classest of all class….."

Its really amazing how close to home this is for me.



Its really amazing how close to home this is for me.

I don’t understand how you can love me and not be around me more. This isn’t normal for...

I don’t understand how you can love me and not be around me more. This isn’t normal for me. I hate that I want you around all the time and having you here is impossible. It's not fair. I hate that you have this power over me. I want to be in love. I want you around me. I want your bonsai stuff in my backyard. I want to make you dinner and watch you do Pilates in the morning. I want to sit on the floor and read while you write, in silence. I want to look at you and feel like you want me too. I want to feel that you love me rather than hear you say it. I want to feel like I’m an actual part of your life and not a secret. I dont care about your money. I dont care about your baggage. I only care about you. I just wish. I wish. I wish. I wish.

Wishing has got me nowhere.

"i let you leave, i need someone who knows how to stay."

"i let you leave,
i need someone who knows how to stay."

-

Warsan Shire (via averycarlyle)

Seriously.

Audio



Ahah! My bows got erased yesterday.



Ahah! My bows got erased yesterday.

I'm a Cyborg, but thats OK (2006) Such a GREAT movie. 



I'm a Cyborg, but thats OK (2006)

Such a GREAT movie. 

Freshly cut bangs and pigtails make me happy.



Freshly cut bangs and pigtails make me happy.

People! I bring guns to knife fights. Dont fuck with me.

People!

I bring guns to knife fights.

Dont fuck with me.

thetazpire: Honeymoon [X] [facebook][twitter][youtube]



thetazpire:

Honeymoon [X]

[facebook][twitter][youtube]

christiecreepydolls: My face. #closeup #face #glasses #eyes...



christiecreepydolls:

My face. #closeup #face #glasses #eyes #mouth #lips

I whish I looked like Christie.
Sooo pretty.

Love



Love

"At fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy..."

"At fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy brilliance of the moon."

- F.Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise (1920)

gorgeouscupoftea: zedsdeadbaby-zedsdead: shessofuckedinthehead:...



gorgeouscupoftea:

zedsdeadbaby-zedsdead:

shessofuckedinthehead:

Vanilla Cupcakes with Jack Daniel's Frosting 

Ingredients for Cupcakes: 

  • 1 ¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
  • ¾ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¾ cup butter, at room temperature
  • 1 ½ cups sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • ¾ cup whole milk
  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

Ingredients for Frosting: 

  • 3 Sticks soft butter
  • 3 3/4C Powdered sugar
  • 9T. Cocoa powder
  • 6T. Milk
  • Splash of vanilla
  • 6 TSP. Jack Daniel's

For the full recipe click here


WHAT? I NEED TO MAKE THESE TONIGHT.

I would this this with Jameson. Sorry Jack, but you just lack subtly.  And who can say no to the Irish?

For the record, Guinness cupcakes with Baileys ganache filling and Jameson frosting taste WAY better.

Audio



… but I don't want to go to work. I'm sleepy...



… but I don't want to go to work. I'm sleepy sleepy….

Who has a limited edition gold plated Jiggly Puff Pokemon...



Who has a limited edition gold plated Jiggly Puff Pokemon card?

This bitch! That's who!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий