пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

God, I'm so crazy, baby

Audio



theworldisdaft: wow…



theworldisdaft:

wow…

itsvondell: meet local DOUBLES in your area

itsvondell:

meet local DOUBLES in your area

meurkrow: getting a bad grade on something is supposed to motivate you to try harder but it only...

meurkrow:

getting a bad grade on something is supposed to motivate you to try harder but it only makes me want to give up and not try at all anymore ever for anything

cocaine-and-insulin: alltimeboners: moment of silence for this...















cocaine-and-insulin:

alltimeboners:

moment of silence for this guy's status updates

This guy is golden

servbot42: goty



servbot42:

goty

Photo





Photo









letmebeyourunintended: I never thought I'd relate to Kim...





letmebeyourunintended:

I never thought I'd relate to Kim Kardashian

Photo















svgarpeas: play with my hair and call me pretty little names and i'll say i love you more than...

svgarpeas:

play with my hair and call me pretty little names and i'll say i love you more than anything in the whole wide world, because it's true, and let me fall asleep on your chest but u also have to fall asleep because naps should be mutual

fukkkres: what if I died in this theater all alone with my dick out during a vin diesel movie

fukkkres:

what if I died in this theater all alone with my dick out during a vin diesel movie

gameleste: "what happened to real music"

gameleste:

"what happened to real music"

image

Photo



Photo





distortedcity: The Vine Adventures of Dillon Francis in Las...









distortedcity:

The Vine Adventures of Dillon Francis in Las Vegas.

I'm going to go through a list of your co-stars and you tell me...













I'm going to go through a list of your co-stars and you tell me what you think of them.

Photo



the-absolute-best-gifs: liddo-cait: i reblogged this before but...





the-absolute-best-gifs:

liddo-cait:

i reblogged this before but we actually started playing this game and it has resulted in spilled drinks, flying cigarettes, and friends getting hit in the gut with 5lb crystal balls

noirmonstredefashion: Daft Punk x Karlie Kloss Vogue



noirmonstredefashion:

Daft Punk x Karlie Kloss
Vogue

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий