пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Thru a bear's eye...

funvt69: fhabhotdamncobs: randydave69: Grey/ginger bearded...



funvt69:

fhabhotdamncobs:

randydave69:

Grey/ginger bearded dad is hot as hell in the sun! Dave

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/archive

or my blog:

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/


♂♂

Oops, something just popped out…

Yum

cdncub: kumadness: Matthew from SF Fucking...





cdncub:

kumadness:

Matthew from SF

Fucking HOT

Yea…… So hot!

bavarianbear: Had way too much fun, this weekend! (at Bear's...



bavarianbear:

Had way too much fun, this weekend! (at Bear's Den)

Fuck that's a hot shot!

Ok guys, you asked for them and now we finally have them!! The...







Ok guys, you asked for them and now we finally have them!! The B+B t-shirt pre-buy is here!!! The first 20 orders will get a Limited Edition beer koozie and all orders placed before the pre-buy deadline (which is June 16th), will get free shipping!! You can click right on the "Store" link on the B+B Photography's FB page, on our website directly, or by going to: http://bearbullnyc.storenvy.com/

Bear+Bull Photography's FB Page

BEAR+BULL PHOTOGRAPHY

romanohunt: woofer…..bello  y esos ojos hechizantes te...







romanohunt:

woofer…..bello  y esos ojos hechizantes te magnetizan….

Lol, I took these shots of woofer. Love that man! www.bearbullnyc.com

"I've been following your blog for awhile. Your photography has taken a step forward recently — a...

"I've been following your blog for awhile. Your photography has taken a step forward recently — a very good step. Now I check in to see what you have shot, not what hot eye candy you have posted. Keep up the inspirational work."

-Anonymous

Well thanks a lot man! Definitely trying to step the game up; glad it's being noticed. Big hugs

This is the final installment from my shoot with Scott at the...









This is the final installment from my shoot with Scott at the The Eagle NYC. - 

More photos are on our FB album here:

FACEBOOK

BEAR+BULL PHOTOGRAPHY

well hey Jake. you and your bf are so incredibly handsome that you guys have me melting here. truly. you seem like sweethearts too. hugs for both of you hunks. ;) -Lee

Aww well thanks Lee! It's much appreciated!! Big hugs :)

great tumblr! love your pics of hot beary blokes, but somewhat disappointed not to see a single bear of colour? inadvertent omission, personal preference or intentional?

Well thanks grey head! As for the guys of color; I pretty much just reblog whatever guys I'm attracted to or whatever shots catch my attention. I've seen a few "guys of color" that I think are hot but not on here so they haven't gotten reblogged. Simple as that…

Honestly though, you're not the first person to mention something like this to me and I kind of think it's stupid. My blog is mine alone, it's not what I think a bear is or should be, just my taste in guys. So if I happen to leave out some race or color of person, so what? It's INSANELY RARE that I would post a picture of a woman, but you don't see my female followers (which I do have btw) complaining that they aren't getting their fair share of coverage on my blog. Just sayin ;-)

Again this is all just my opinion; take it as that!

i'm with someone that's 18 years older than me. i'm afraid to fall for him because idk how my family would take it.

Sorry but family should never control who you are or who you love! If I let mine control me, I would have never came out and would have never found real happiness. Fuck that!!

please reblog this if it is okay to anonymously confess something to you.

Robert and I spent an evening at the piers watching the sunset...





Robert and I spent an evening at the piers watching the sunset over Manhattan. Had to bust out the pipes for a good smoke session. :) 

Follow Bear+Bull Photography on FB and find my personal account on there also. 

 

that request did come from a real person, but i also know that there is no such thing as a private message on tumblr. lol

And your point? Either suck it up or stay in hiding ;-)

i think it would be fun to see pics or a vid of you and your man being tickled silly. would you guys mind doing something like that? lol

LOL, Well with a request like that, it should at least come from a real person and not just a grey head… Just sayin…. 

But besides all that, neither of us are remotely ticklish; sorry.  

Your very talented you ever make it to Seattle?

Well thanks man, it's much appreciated. As for Seattle, I am planning to get out to CA sometime and we will be making a stop in Seattle. Not sure when it's going to happen, but it will happen at some point. Cheers!

Your photos, you and your boyfriend are all gorgeous. Lucky man, you are.

Thanks a lot man! I couldn't agree more that I'm very lucky!

Round 2 of the captivating Scott Wayne   A couple days ago I had...









  • Round 2 of the captivating Scott Wayne

 

A couple days ago I had the privilege to shoot Scott Wayne in The Eagle NYC. We had a great time and got some hot shots! These are just to tease your taste buds. More will come soon! And a special thanks to Jose McGeeRobert Call, andJacob Mirch for helping make this shoot happen!— with Scott Wayne at The Eagle NYC.

More photos will be on the FB album here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.382314475211232.1073741829.270717489704265&type=1

BEAR+BULL PHOTOGRAPHY

A couple days ago I had the privilege to shoot Scott...







A couple days ago I had the privilege to shoot Scott Wayne in The Eagle NYC. We had a great time and got some hot shots! These are just to tease your taste buds. More will come soon! And a special thanks to Jose McGeeRobert Call, andJacob Mirch for helping make this shoot happen!— with Scott Wayne at The Eagle NYC.

More photos will be on the FB album here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.382314475211232.1073741829.270717489704265&type=1

BEAR+BULL PHOTOGRAPHY

I met up w/ Renato a couple weeks ago while he was visiting NYC...











I met up w/ Renato a couple weeks ago while he was visiting NYC from Brazil. Definitely a great guy and a lot of fun to shoot. He also turned me onto one of his favorite bands, Rockets from the Crypt :)

Renato Album on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.380776258698387.1073741828.270717489704265&type=1

BEAR+BULL PHOTOGRAPHY

FuckThat's Hot



Fuck
That's
Hot

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий